Dark Bestiary review
1 GB available space
Dark Bestiary Review
Dark Bestiary is an application designed by Qd. Dark Bestiary was first published on . It is currently available on the following platforms: Steam, Other.
Dark Bestiary is a turn-based tactic game with RPG elements. The very core of the game consists of continuous and exciting battles with monsters rather than a deep story. So, you will have to explore a rich combat system and discover your character’s possibilities. You can create unique combinations of tens of skills, talents, and items. Flexible classless character progression will allow you to bring any idea to life: create an inquisitor, spirit-caller, necromancer, or even eldritch archer… you are limited only by your own imagination.
There are many different ways of fighting enemies in Dark Bestiary: quick wit, relying on your companions, using brute force, or powerful spells. All abilities in the game can be combined into sets, each set gives you additional passive bonuses and allows for more in-depth tuning of your character.
Crush your enemies. Learn from your mistakes. Find your own path.
- Story campaign with 21 missions to get you acquainted with the basics of the game.
- Several game modes: Patrol — for those who want to hone their skill and find some nice loot; Nightmare — for thrill-seekers.
- Become an adventurer: if you were lucky enough to get a treasure map, you can try to unearth those treasures but beware of the traps!
- Crafting: find rare recipes and ingredients to create armor, weapons, and potions. You can also socket gems into your items.
- Eatery: have a good meal before the fight to get some additional bonuses.