Stand Off Software
Poltergeist Treasure review
3 GB available space
Poltergeist Treasure Review
Poltergeist Treasure is an app developed by Stand Off Software. Poltergeist Treasure was first published on . The app is accessible on the following platforms: Steam, Other.
Poltergeist Treasure is an absurdist comedy point & click adventure game set in the strange (and often silly) magical land of Artovya, but actually just in a forest.
As the brave knight Sir Typhil of Creulor continues his quest to bring a unicorn to the castle and be crowned king, he finds himself trapped in a haunted forest by a malevolent ghost.
As with all of the games in the series, Poltergeist Treasure is mainly a point & click adventure, but with elements of other types of games present as well. In this episode, a section of the game is a top-down stealth game.
As stated immediately above, this is a point & click adventure game and thus contains the standard compliment of point & click adventure game features including:
- Walking around from place to place by pointing and clicking!
- Talking to NPC's by choosing dialog options and receiving witty responses!
- Picking up everything that isn't nailed down and putting it in your inventory!
- Using your inventory items on objects or people in the world in order to solve puzzles!
- Using your inventory items on other inventory items in order to solve puzzles!
- Using your inventory items on absolutely everything you see because you're stuck on this puzzle and can't figure out what to do!
- Literally slapping yourself in the face because that puzzle solution was so obvious and yet it took you 20 minutes to figure it out!
Also, as already stated, a portion of the game is a top-down stealth game, and as such contains the following features:
- Walk around and avoid obstacles, some of which are moving!
- um... yeah... that's pretty much all the features of a top-down stealth game.
While a stand-alone game in its own right, this game continues the over-arching story from Unicorn Dungeon:
Also see the sequels: