Priest Simulator review
10 GB available space
Priest Simulator Review
Priest Simulator is an app created by Asmodev. Priest Simulator was first published on . It is accessible on Steam.
Someone famous once said that with great power comes great responsibility. However, some people think that great power means great fun.
Where is the truth? You tell me.
Priest Simulator is a realistic, well, simulator of living as the most privileged person in town.
- Do the sermons. People will obey you.
- Give the sacraments. According to your own price list.
- Visit people. Collect loot.
- Modernize you church. Or your saint laboratory.
- Perform exorcisms on possessed people. Or animals.
- Destroy the sects. Or make alliances.
- Fight with other priests in Divine Powers Challanges. Or take part in illegal races.
- Spend money on car upgrades. Or weapons to fight demons.
But first of all remember - take care of your reputation. Because you live in a place where almost everyone wants to pull your leg.