Taurus VR review
3 GB available space
Touch-soft.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
Taurus VR Review
Taurus VR is an app by Nusakan Studios. Taurus VR was first published on . It is currently available on the following platforms: Steam, Other.
Jump into a thrilling, adrenaline-fuelled VR Space-shooter with Taurus VR, a reimagined retro game for VR.
Move like never before with our extremely responsive 6 degrees’ body motion control system. Fight your way through an alien universe using your body movement to control the spaceship, and your hands and arms to handle the dynamic attack and defence combat system. Out manoeuvre and destroy aliens, mercenaries and rebel spaceships, then compare your score with the global Scoring and Challenge system
Taurus VR features 5 different spaceships, 4 unique alien worlds and 12 fighting zones with 3 levels of difficulty along with a range of weapons, drones and shields.
During Early Access, Taurus VR will have 4 huge product updates adding extra modes, big bosses, environments, spaceships and spaceship hacks.
- Your own body: You are your best weapon. With the 6 degrees’ body motion control system, you are in full control of the spaceship movements. Get your heart racing as you dodge enemy bullets and avoid obstacles.
- The Spaceships: We can’t really decide which spaceship is the best. Each has its own, dare we say, personality. Unlock them all and decide for yourself.
- The drones: They add a level of complexity to the fighting system and allows the pilot to give a personal touch their fighting style. They can be swapped in real time during combat.
- The Arsenal: Use your drone’s fire power and spaceship’s guns to turn enemies into galactic ashes.
- The Tactical Shields: Your drones can also defend you with shields should you wish to do so. Some spaceship have a built-in frontal shield. Try them all and use them wisely.
- The Environments: Our landscapes can be quite mesmerizing at times, so please, don’t forget you have hordes of nasty aliens trying to end your life. If you look closely you might be able to enter the secret area in each level…
- The global Scoring and Challenge system: We know there’s nothing like a thrilling, fast-paced action game paired with a good dose of health competition. That’s why we’ve added a global leader board and plenty of achievement for you to unlock. You think you’ve got what it takes, “pilot”?
With an arsenal of weapons on offer, an extensive content roadmap and super optimised loading times, Taurus VR encourages energetic gaming and rewards you with dynamic action.
Join our Discord