Little World Studio
The Bluecoats: North vs South (2012) review
400 MB available space
The Bluecoats: North vs South (2012) Review
The Bluecoats: North vs South (2012) is an application designed by Little World Studio. The Bluecoats: North vs South (2012) was first published on . The app is accessible on Steam.
Check Pirates vs Corsairs: Davy Jones's Gold from the same studio.
In the colorful strategy game NORTH vs SOUTH, you play the head of one of the armies of the Civil War. Your aim is to conquer American territory.
This is a remastered version of the game that was released in 1990, with improved graphics and user-friendliness that are up to current standards.
Head up the Yankees or Confederates, and destroy your enemy! Taking up positions, capturing states, assaulting and capturing enemy forts, attacking trains and protecting your railroads . . . you'll have to deal with everything! Capture the port to use the reinforcements coming from Europe. Protect yourself from storms and be wary of those Indians in the war and those Mexican bandits . . . if you don't, you'll be in trouble!
To come out in one piece, you'll have to master taking turns, armed battles in real time, 1 against 30 shoot-outs, and horseback train chases.
Whether you play alone or with others, the objective is the same - emerge victorious from these eventful combats!
- This cult game from 1990 has been remastered with excellent graphics and is more user friendly.
- Relive the Civil War in the universe of the Blue Coats
- Dynamic and strategic battles
- Several mini games that vary the tempo of the battles (real-time battles, train attacks, fort assaults . . . )
- Parameters you can change to your liking! Calm or savagery?